Denver DUI Attorney, Joseph W. Galera, LLC
Criminal Law , DUI, Employment Law, Civil Rights and Discrimination, Denver Colorado
DUI / DWAI
Everyone makes mistakes. Don’t make those mistakes worse by ignoring or neglecting a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI) charge. DUI and DWAI are serious charges in Colorado that can subject you to significant jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and other costs.
The Law Office of Joseph W. Galera is experienced, focused and committed to helping you with your DUI or DWAI case. We have thousands of hours of courtroom experience and are skilled trial advocates. From the moment you first saw police sirens to the moment your case is officially closed by the court, we will scrutinize every detail. Many different aspects of your case will be examined including:
- Reviewing the basis for the stop of your vehicle to determine whether or not your constitutional rights were violated
- Evaluating whether or not roadside tests were administered and whether or not those tests were administered fairly
- Assessing the blood or breath test results to determine whether law enforcement applied those tests consistent with acceptable practice and whether or not the results should be re-tested
- Studying the police and other law enforcement reports and consulting with you to determine if any viable defenses exist should you decide to take your case to trial
- Considering the strength of law enforcement’s case against you and developing strategies to minimize the negative consequences to you by addressing issues promptly and effectively
In addition to the risks associated with a DUI or DWAI charge, you can also lose the ability to operate a motor vehicle if your driver’s license is suspended or revoked which will negatively impact how you get to work and whether or not you can take your kids to school. You must act quickly as the time required to save your license by notifying the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is faster than you can expect. The Law Office of Joseph W. Galera is committed to assisting you with DMV hearing and the process associated with your driver’s license privileges.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call the Law Office of Joseph W. Galera now and schedule a free consultation. Help with your DUI/DWAI is here and it would be our privilege to represent you and help you with your legal needs.